19.10.15

A Rude Awakening

Today I Hate: Panic attacks. Why? T_T
Today I Love: Being able to go for walks again, tea, Gatorade, and being able to work on my comic once more. Why? Panic attacks.

  This morning I found myself scribbling away in my journal while on the toilet after a bout of ass-ripping diarrhea caused by one of the worst panic attacks I've had in a while. I've been really stressed and have been having mild attacks lately and while something happened this morning that I knew would turn my stomach I was not prepared for said ass-ripping and my body trembling so much I couldn't move among other fun things. Managed to eat some of breakfast but it was an attack worthy of an anti-anxiety which I took. Lunch went down better and I am thanking god for gatorade.

  Feeling better now but I think I speak for both myself and my hemorrhoids when I say fuck this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment