24.7.15

A Great Pain in the Neck

Today I Hate: My spine. Why? It hates me.
Today I Love: The Rain. Why? I was told earlier by a patron that it is raining outside but as I have not actually left the library since ten I can neither confirm nor deny this.

  I haven't been writing on here so much lately and there are three reasons for this:

1. I do not have internet access at my current residence right now and I have no hope of this being solved anytime soon. Also, I have not been able to make it to the library because of ninety freaking degree weather and

2. As I mentioned my spine has been very disagreeable this past week. I went to the chiropractor last week to get myself put back together and about one day and a half later I threw out my neck in my sleep. I don't know what the hell I do to myself in my sleep but whenever something goes out bad it happens when I am in Dream--or rather Nightmare--land. This caused some of the worst non-stop migraines that I have had in about a year, since my neck first started going out on a more-or-less regular basis. I won't go into detail just now but I will say that couldn't function at all and it was Miserable Hell. This being the case I had to go back to the chiropractor this week which was bad because I only get twelve appointments a year but obviously good because I got fixed. Everything that was out was out on the right side which is weird especially because my migraines are usually caused by my C1 and C2 (top two cervical vertebrae) being out on opposite sides; my C1 to the right and C2 to the left but this time they were both right-wingers causing my body to go berserk because this was a pain I was not used to. That was loads of fun.

3. The time I have had with computers I have been using to work on my comic because right now that means far more to me than babbling away to some anonymous people on the interweb. Well, it always means more to me than that but especially now BECAUSE: All I have left to do is one more panel, some editing, and then suffering my sister yelling at me because I'm obsessing over how it looks and "Erin it's fine. Just post it." When I am done with all that I will post the link to it here.
 

That is all for now anonymous internet people.

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment