6.7.15

On Menstruation and Clouds

Today I Hate: My Period. Why: Why not?
Today I Love: Clouds. Why: They cover up the stark glaring nudity of the sun causing it to be ten degrees cooler than was originally predicted. God bless the clouds.

  Hello everyone! Haven't been on anything internet-wise (except to look at an axe to make sure I was drawing it correctly for my comic) recently on account of life. The day after I wrote my last post that razor blade pain in my bladder got even worse. Imagine one getting stuck horizontal in your urethra and still having to push it out. Then, I think the day after (how many days has it been...?), I decided that doing a two hour butt-whooping ballet workout would be a fantastic idea (at the time my period was still dragging it's ass along) which actually did turn out to be quite a good idea indeed and ended that day by making a pasta dish--the first thing I've been able to make from scratch other than stir fry in I-don't-know-how-long. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Accomplishments.

  Yesterday I walked, moved, and functioned exactly like a marionette held by a beginner due to my muscles rebelling against my decision to workout the day before. After spilling my cup of water on myself multiple times, failing at getting through doorways every time, and having to rest my forehead on my sister's knee at one point in order to push myself up from a chair I decided to dedicate the rest of my day to moving as little as possible which worked out splendidly since my period finally decided to start. Less bladder pain the last couple days though so hopefully that was just PMS fucking with me like it does.

  Today there are clouds, beautiful, blessed clouds all over the sky as there were yesterday morning/afternoon and dear god it is lovely. Still working on comic and I have to say that Roald Dahl's writing advice to stop exactly when you know what to do next is, I think, the best advice I've come across when it comes to making anything. I cannot wait to get back to it even if I don't know what to do with that one part because I do know what to do with this other part here.

  Now I must go. I see a walk to the library in the near future and then the vision gets sort of cluttered with much cramping and bleeding and cursing to god. Hm. Wonder what that's all about.

  Tune in some other day for the next installment in my painfully exciting life and more painfully bad puns!

!!!!

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment