Today I Hate: MY FAMILY.
Today I Love. My doctors.


  Am enraged. Still. Still without internet to pay my bills or contact my doctor or POST MY FUCKING COMIC and have found out that it is indeed due to the extremely incompetent, childish boob I am forced to live with being an extremely incompetent, childish boob. I am refusing to write more on this subject currently as I will probably end up throwing this computer monitor (which unlike the one I met yesterday I have NO bond with whatsoever) through the window and this would be bad. Both because I like the library and cannot afford to have either a monitor or a window replaced.

  I did get to see one of my amazing doctors today who gave me some new things to try for my breast issues which is good so fingers crossed.
 
  In other news:
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!