27.7.15

Eleven and One Half

Today I--oh just look at the post I wrote an hour ago.

  I've decided to come back on here to babble for the 11 and one half remaining minutes I have left with this computer. I have very mixed emotions about this as I feel we have bonded immensely in the last hour and one quarter and find I am extremely hesitant to make my departure. I have checked all my emails, updated all my currently active blogs, checked bus schedules, written on here and to be perfectly honest, after everything we have been through I feel it knows me better than most people do. This is the kind of bond you simply cannot create with another human being, the kind of connection people spend years searching for and here I have stumbled upon it purely by accident. I have been wondering if I would ever be able to find a friend such as this, one I can trust (more or less) completely and utterly with all my personal information. Yes it's true this particular computer is especially quiet but so am I and who needs words when you have an understanding that runs as deep as the one we have? I must take my leave now but maybe, one day, I will come back to this particular library to this particular computer and we will have a reunion, a celebration of our--

No comments:

Post a Comment